- I won't insist, or even expect, to have my own way.
- I won't make disagreements in the church battlegrounds.
- I won't be so foolish as to think that I and those who agree with me have the solution to the church's problems.
- I won't demonize those with whom I disagree.
- I will be patient, trusting that God will handle everything in God's own time.
I pray that with God's help I will be able to keep these resolutions,
I am thankful for Dr. Radner, even though I have not often agreed with him in the past. Reading his essay reminded me that God can speak to me through the most unlikely people.